EASY FINGER PAINT RECIPE
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- pinch of salt (optional)
- extra water
- Food coloring
- Pour flour and water into a pot.
- Stir the ingredients over medium heat until it comes together like smooth, thick paste. The mixture will be lumpy along the way, but it all comes together.
- When it starts to pull away from the pot, remove from the heat.
- Add a pinch of salt. This helps keep the paint from spoiling if you don’t use it right away.
- To reach the desired consistency, slowly add cold water to the mixture. I added about 1/4 cup water to our paint.
- Divide the paint into bowls.
- Squeeze food coloring into the flour mixture until you reach the desired color.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge if you’re not planning to use this right away. It will keep indefinitely.