Activate

Friday, July 29, 2016

FLYING HIGH AND THRIVING



        I am so ecstatic about a product that was introduced to me by my good friend Deb. I was hesitant at first but I wanted to try it. I have tried so many products that just didn't work that I didn't feel that this one would either. Boy was I wrong.

What I love about this product is that it is so simple to take. A few minutes each morning and you are set for the day. The whole entire day. Now who doesn't love that?

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I lost my son in 2009. At that time I pretty much quit caring about anything and everything. I was a mess and it had not gotten any better up until Thrive walked into my life via a package. That first day I noticed a huge difference. My energy levels shot through the roof. I was able to clean my house. I wanted to be outside. I wanted to go swimming. I was happy, I was smiling. I wanted to live again and I got to it. I love my life, I love Thrive. I love what I am doing more than ever before.

I went through life never wanting to grow old. I mean seriously who wants to do that? When I lost my child, I didn't care if I lived or died. Pretty depressing isn't it? Actually, I was ready for it. Then I was saved by my grandson. Not totally saved. But he kept me going. I still did not have the energy I needed to keep up with him. I still could not sleep at nights. So I took over the counter pills to give me energy and to help me sleep. I was slowly killing myself. Thrive saved me, Thrive has turned my life around.

In Thrive I have found the power to be better than I have ever been before. I am slowly becoming healthier than I have ever been before. I am now THRIVING THROUGH LIVE, and I want to help others to get the life that they deserve.


CONTACT ME FOR THE CURRENT PROMOTION WE HAVE GOING

Just click the above link and check it out. Click customer and then create customer account. You do not need a credit card so leave that in your wallet, in fact hide it, haha. Then contact me on Face book and I will send you your samples. You will see how easy this product is to use. You can reach me here Telena Martin. Add me and shoot me a message. I will respond. Also feel free to hear my story by calling the number above. Just dial the number and enter the access code followed by pound.




MY STORY

Hi, my name is Telena and I am 47 years old. I married very young and had 3 children. I ended up divorced at a very young age as well. I always worked hard to make sure my kids had what they needed and some of what they wanted. I have always been a very positive outgoing person who loved meeting new people. But all of that came to a screeching halt on November 17, 2009. 

My son was in a car accident on that day and he would be on life support until November 21. That is the day they pronounced him brain dead. I could not take him off of life support as I was in denial. I could not believe that this had happened to my baby. My parents knew that he would not survive. That is the week that my life changed forever.

I do not remember much about the months right after I lost my son, other than I became a woman obsessed about anything regarding him. But when it came to my job, well I lost my job. I had a job that most would love to have. The benefits were awesome. But I just could not walk down the halls of the hospital and hear the  nurses laughing without getting upset. I became irritable and I never smiled.

My daughter was pregnant at the time of her brothers accident. She would find out about a month later that she was having a boy. The child is my sons namesake and I am raising him. He was born 3 months after Matt was killed. I poured everything I had into that baby. I did not allow myself to grieve. My doctor said I was very smart. I had avoided  something that probably would have killed me by concentrating on something new. I avoided the pain by loving this new little one.

I have been a mess since the fall of that year. I thought that by raising this child that it would help me. Don't get me wrong, I would not change it for anything. I love this little guy more than my own life. But I have been in a downward spiral for 7 years. I was perpetually hungry. I could not sleep. I had no energy. I stayed sick all of the time. I was irritable and emotional. I started taking over the counter energy supplements, not the ones that are good for you. These were the ones with warnings on the label. I was taking over the counter sleep aids, every night. I was slowly killing myself.

Then Thrive walked into my life via a small package and compliments of my good friend Deb Johnson. I started it the next morning. I experienced a miracle that day. I had energy. I cleaned my house. I played with my child (I can call him that because he is mine). I was actually smiling. At the end of the day after I took that patch off, well, I slept. I slept a full 8 hours. Then I woke up and did it again. I felt even better the next day. I had energy, I was not eating my feelings, I was sleeping, I was smiling and it was because of this awesome product that had come into my life. I am ecstatic.

With everything that I have been through I have come to realize that I do not want to raise this child like I had to raise my kids. I want to be there for him when he needs me. I do not want to have to work 2 or 3 jobs just to make ends meet. I want to work around his schedule as much as I can. I want to make a difference in his life and the lives of others like he and Thrive has done for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment